stubby’s watchlist for 20130610 $BEAV $CBRL $CME $COO $CYH $FNGN $OAS $OTEX

on friday, june 7, 2013, names on the list below popped up on at least 1 technical scan alert i maintain in my worden TC2000 TA application (or more in some cases). in another update i’ll tabulate these names according to technical signal scans, IBD ranking and any other noteworthy filter criteria. most are familiar stubby mentions including a few first-timers. the names listed in the title made new 52wk highs.

REMEMBER: stubby does NOT chase names based on popularity or speculation but looks for potential buy opportunities based on sound technical & fundamental setups. stubby also likes diversification for balance. stubby is very active in the market but I DO NOT day trade.

list: AE AMG ASPS BBSI BEAV BIIB BWLD CAB CAM CBRL CME COG COO CREE CSGP CYH DNKN DPZ FCFS FLT FNGN FSLR GILD GPOR HEI JOBS LAD LIFE LL MFRM NKE OAS OTEX PDCE PRLB PRXL REGN RKT SODA TSLA TYL UHS VMED VPRT VRX WDC WDR

finviz charts

20130607_tech_alerts.xlsx_p1

20130607_tech_alerts.xlsx_p2

1. #1 by stubbybrown on 2013/06/09 - 9:46 pm

Reblogged this on Stubby Brown's WS Finance and commented:

UPDATE: i included 2 tabular representations of the watchlist included herein. technical buy signal indicators are color coded for additional qualitative review.

2. #2 by Mark on 2013/06/10 - 9:57 am

Michael,
    Explain the meaning of colors please.
    Thanks,
    Mark

• #3 by stubbybrown on 2013/06/10 - 10:19 am

the color indicates the number of times a name appeared in my daily screen. see both pictograms. readers can decide how much that means to them from there. it’s information. use your judgement.

3. #4 by Mark on 2013/06/11 - 4:40 pm

Thank you!

4. #5 by Mark on 2013/06/11 - 4:42 pm

I see!
    I have thought that the red means “sell” and the green was a “buy. LOL

5. #6 by Mark on 2013/06/11 - 4:52 pm

That CBRL looks really cool.
    I have missed it because I am looking for the min 100% return in 12 months.
    I am holding FNGN.
    Bought yesterday at the close.