charts & quotes
ranked table of highs
No.1 rank chart TRIP and commentary
- this stock recently break out and will let the holding ride. no plans to make any changes till another entry pattern develops.
- all these names in the table above finished positive for the days. other names made highs but finished negative. those were JPM WDR PNC UNF BDC MELI GILD VRTS EXP TYL FEIC.
other setups to watch in todays 52wk highs list
- CVI – breaking out on high volume through a resistance level of 65. i added 1/4 pos today. fresh off of a weekly MACD xUP last week.
- OCN – continuing to move higher after breaking out of a long consolidation on may-10. weekly MACD xUP at breakout. 42.2 was the level i was watching. today closed at 44.31. i bought additional 1/4 a few days after and will maintain neutral for now. still not too late for entry.
- VAL likely to continue to make new new highs after weekly MACD xUP during the week before last. still time for entry this week.