CBOE 30yr T-bond treasury yield index
- since my previous post on this subject, i have moved my est out when 30yr T-bond yield index $TYX would bottom from may-31-2013 to jun-14-2013.
notable 52 week highs
- i have 1 notable high to mention based on my rather stringent criteria: $LNKD
- i held $LNKD until today and sold for a good gain. great stock, great company but i’m bearish cyclical & aggressive growth equities & the major equity indexes until treasury yields reverse direction. i’ll look to possibly get back in $LNKD at that point.
trading outlook & equity positions
- again, for the near-term, i’m bearish major equity indexes as well as cyclical & aggressive growth sectors in particular until there’s more visibility with interest rates change momentum going back higher. i am long a few remaining equities at the moment (see finviz charts & data): $AMT $ANSS $ASML $AXP $C $CCI $CHD $DE $DTE $DXPE $GMCR $HES $PAA $PNC $PVH $TDG $TGI $TRIP. i may add to defensive related equities like consumer staples, health care, utilities & such.
- i am short-term long the following bond related etfs (see finviz charts & info): $BOND $LQD $LTPZ $PDI $TLT and will likely add to them on dips of these holdings until risk-on sentiment has returned to the market – when bond yields change momentum.